Home / Travels / Madrid - October 2007 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- what happens when you put the laundry machine to spin.
- A double bed is 120cm wide, so you know.
- shower - it floods the bathroom every single time you use it, because the drain is borked
- Mirror mirror on the wall. And a sink that drains badly. Won't have stainless steel sink in the bathroom never ever, cleaning it
- the useless space behind the door is used to store mops.. so nice to go to the toilet with that
- design table (love in many languages) and chairs. Chairs are not comfy, table legs give nice bruises
- general view of the kitchen... there is no wall, you'll smell dinner till breakfast
- the side counter of the kitchen acts as storage, because guess what? there is not a single cabinet where to put your groceries
- two sofa beds and a table that weights a ton. Anyone up for sleeping here?
- this is not a party
- the pic is not blurry, you may be drunk tho
- OMG OMG Hamilton fell behind!!!
- F1 >> food
- poor boy was exhausted, wonder what Sus did to him